Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 is now receiving another Android Pie beta Update and this is the second iteration of the latest flavor of Android for the mighty flagship. And this one brings all the new changes and fixes that were given to Samsung from your last feedbacks. Straight away starting with the enhancements and bug fixes you get with this new Update which carries the firmware version number as N960FXXU2ZRL6.
New Features and Fixes in Android Pie 9 Beta 2 for Galaxy Note 9
- Phone Dialer regularly freezing is now fixed
- Changing brightness from the Notification tray and Night mode is now fixed, means the background will also light-up or dim down as you move the brightness slider
- Auto-login via Samsung pass as well as via Iris Scanner is now also fixed
- Auto-fill now works perfectly using Samsung Pass
- Other Network and Hotspot problems are also repaired
- All features and fixes seen on the Galaxy S9+ are also here
The Latest Android Pie beta 2 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is currently being rolled out in some regions and to download this new software update, go to your settings and hit on the Download Software Update icon. Please be aware that this is a software beta update and might have some glitches here and there. Moreover, such updates won’t show up on all devices at the same time on the same day, so please be patient while it arrives on your device.
It is always recommended to download such updates over Wi-Fi rather than mobile data, though the size of this latest Android Pie beta 2 update isn’t that big as it only weights at 554MB. Samsung will also refine their One UI and by the time 2019 arrives, we will have a solid stable Android Pie software for the Galaxy Note 9.